Image Classification with Visual Tools¶
Learn how to use the Dataiku DSS plugins for image classification and object detection.
Learn to classify a set of images using a pre-trained model. Additional objectives are to install the required plugins, apply an object detection task, and analyze your model to understand it.
See the full version of Image Classification and Object Detection with Visual Tools on the Academy.
- Hands-On: Create Your Project and Prepare the Data
- Hands-On: Install the Deep Learning Plugins
- Concept Summary: Pre-Trained Models
- Hands-On: Add a Pre-Trained Model to the Flow
- Classify a Set of Test Images with the Pre-Trained Model
- Hands-On: Transfer Learning to Retrain the Model
- Hands-On: Analyze and Understand Your Model with Tensorboard
- Hands-On: Object Detection
- Wrap Up