Advanced Visual Machine Learning¶
These tutorials cover the advanced features of Dataiku visual machine learning. You should already be comfortable with the concepts covering in the Machine Learning Basics and Scoring Basics sections.
This content is also included in a free Dataiku Academy course Advanced Visual Machine Learning. Register for the course there if you’d like to track and validate your progress alongside concept videos, text summaries, hands-on tutorials, and quizzes.
- How To: Use Visual ML Diagnostics
- How To: Use Visual ML Assertions
- Hands-On Tutorial: Model Fairness Report
- How-To: Distributed Hyperparameter Search
- How-To: Set up Interactive Scoring for a Dashboard Consumer
- Hands-On Tutorial: What-If Analysis With Interactive Scoring
- Monitoring model drift with Dataiku
- How-To: Model Comparisons and Model Evaluation Stores
- How-To: “What-If Accelerators” Counterfactual and Actionable Recourse
- Hands-On Tutorial: Visual ML Enhancements