Advanced Prepare Recipe Usage¶
Although it is easy to use, the Prepare recipe is also packed with powerful functionality that may not be immediately obvious.
The following articles build on the material already introduced in the Basics Courses.
The Prepare recipe is the focus of this section, but most of these materials also apply to the visual analysis of the Lab, which can be deployed to the Flow as a Prepare recipe.
- Handling Decimal Notations
- Enriching Web Logs
- Applying Prepare Steps to Multiple Columns
- Performing Joins in the Prepare Recipe
- Become a Master of Dataiku DSS Formulas
- Custom Python functions in the Prepare Recipe
- How to standardize text fields using fuzzy values clustering
- How to fill empty cells of a column with the value of the corresponding row from another column
- How to remove scientific notation in a column
- How to pad a number with leading zeros
- Safe sums across columns in Dataiku DSS Formulas
- In a formula, how to check if a variable belongs to a set of values
- How to copy-paste Prepare recipe steps
- Dealing with Accounting-style negative numbers